It’s hard to believe it’s already the end of November, and the holidays are upon us! With the holidays comes the opportunity to spread love and joy to the people in your life, and it’s so much fun to find gifts to spoil your loved ones with! In case you’re struggling to find the perfect gift, we’re sharing some of our favorites for all the people in your life, starting with the guys! (Courtesy of Ethan himself!)
1. Dewalt Drill Set – These are used ALL THE TIME in our house. You can never go wrong with a portable drill.
2. Apple Watch – I’m actually laughing that Ethan put this on his list because while he has one, he rarely wears it! I, however, wear mine daily & highly recommend them!
3. Leather Card Case – Ethan doesn’t like big chunky wallets, and up until I got him this, he would just throw his cards loose into his pocket *cue all of my anxiety.* So this is heavily used.
4. Leatherman Multi-Tool – If there is one thing on here that Ethan would recommend over everything else, it would be this. He carries this everywhere with him and uses it multiple times a day. I even find myself stealing it from him frequently.
5. Sonos One – We are huge fans of Sonos speakers, and actually use Sonos systems in a lot of the homes we build. What I love about this one is it’s a newer model of the Sonos Play. It has Alexa built into it, and not only is it Airplay2 compatible, but if you have old Sonos Play speakers, this links to them and makes them Airplay2 compatible as well. Plus, the sound is amazing.
6. Airpods – Ok, I take it back. If there was one thing on this list Ethan would recommend, we all know this would be it. 🙂
7. Carhartt Beanie – These beanies are actually one of my favorite winter hats. Not only does Ethan wear them, but I have a few of my own. They’re simple, warm & fit so well, plus at that price point, you can’t beat them!
8. Yeti Tumbler – While Yeti’s have been popular for some time now, it’s for good reason. They are hands down our favorite as they seem to keep drinks hot or cold foreeever. We each have multiple (Ethan has the larger one for all the water he constantly drinks), and to say they are a loved item would be an understatement.
9. Dewalt Portable Shop Vac – I don’t know if it’s possible to love a shop vac, but if it was, you’d be in love with this one. It’s small portable size makes it SO convenient, plus it is powered by the same standard Dewalt rechargeable batteries you find in all of their products. We have to be careful not to bring it to job sites or people try to steal it once they use it. 🙂
*post contains affiliate links