We’ve been busy doing ALLLL kinds of selections – and we’d love your input on a fun bathroom we’re designing. We’re debating between doing a dark gray penny tile or light gray penny tile on the shower floor, and we would love your input on which looks better!
- The main floor tile will be this Hampton Carrara 12×24 floor tile.
- We opted for an elongated white subway tile for the walls.
- We’ll be using a white oak vanity with Cambria Highgate for the counters.
- The faucets throughout will be Moen Brantfords in polished chrome.
- The jewelery to finish it all off are these lucite pulls from Hickory Hardware.
So what do you think?! We’d love if you weighed in in the comments below!